♥ LeDelireLucide.



Sunday, September 08, 2013

Hello there :)

I've had this blog for years now, and although i've been writing about lots of stuff, i never could actually just stick with beauty&fashion subjects.

Last night i decided i would reinvent it, so i changed its style and i'm ready for a fresh new start. Hopefully, starting University (a new one, actually) won't keep me from writing here (sometimes classes and homework and projects can make a damn of a hectic life for you).

Although my native language is Romanian, i've decided to write in English because this language is known worldwide. I used to write double-posts (in Romanian and in English) but i find that a bit tiring.

All in all, see you around!

                                                                                                                       
NEXT POST

Comment Box is loading comments...

her

Nickname: M E R I
20-year-old girl. Pisces.
Romania, Bucharest.
Student. Foreign languages.
Owns a great deal of inspiration.
Simply in love with dancing, ballet,
models, fashion, and whatever stands
for nice - aesthetically speaking.

You can also find me on:
a Twitter page
a Facebook page
a Tumblr page
a Bloglovin page
a DeviantART page
a Polyvore page
an Instagram page

For a quick look over my work:
Carbonmade Portfolio


reminders